Activity :Marine Engines
The Volvo Group is the world’s leading supplier of diesel engines and Volvo Penta is the brand dedicated to marine applications. With a passion for innovative engineering, unmatched marine market experience and a global network of 4,000 dealers for service and support, Volvo Penta is a preferred partner to marine businesses all over the world.
Prepared for future emission standards
Our focus in product development and renewal is on achieving even greater reliability, performance and fuel efficiency. Continuous progress in environmental performance ensures that our power range will meet the emission standards introduced in the future.
Engines and complete drive systems for marine professionals
• Extensive product range developed for a broad range of marine applications
• 3 –16 litre diesel engines with drive, control and monitoring systems to match
• Type-approved engines delivered tested and ready for installation
• Customised parts kits and efficient parts supply through the extensive network of qualified and well-equipped service dealers
With Volvo Penta engines on board, uncompromising standards are built into your ship. Our comprehensive product program with engine outputs ranging from 100 to 900 hp includes propulsion and auxiliary engines as well as complete marine generator sets.
Advanced installation engineering ensures optimised durability and performance, while our extensive dealer network provides the service and parts which maximise engine lifetime.
Altogether, this makes Volvo Penta a leading worldwide supplier of power for marine professionals.
- Contact : Gilles Poirier – Directeur Marine
- Phone : 01 55 17 61 61
- Adress : VOLVO PENTA EUROPE Office France 55 avenue des champs pierreux 92757 NANTERRE
- Country: FRANCE