Activity :Marine propulsion
FRANCE HELICES TODAY
The independent, family-owned, company is committed to quality of service and product manufacturing to perfection: N°1 of the French marine manufacturer, FRANCE HELICES is one of the world leaders in marine propulsion, certified ISO 9001:2015 by Bureau Veritas certification and awarded for the excellence of French savoir-faire from the French government.
Our mission is the research and development, manufacture, repair and machining of high-quality custom-designed marine propulsion systems. With more than 40 highly qualified employees, the FRANCE HELICES production sites ensure all machining operations with a quality service present at all stages of production for custom satisfaction.
YOUR PROPULSION MADE IN FRANCE
The marine propulsion must be perfectly adapted to the characteristics of the vessel.
We carry out a technical study according to the customer's requirements in order to calculate and design a tailor-made propulsion, ideal to ensure optimal performance (speed and acceleration), reduced noise pollution, minimum vibration, energy savings while controlling cavitation phenomena.
THE BEST MARINE PROPULSION
- Energy savings
ANY TYPE OF APPLICATION
Our propulsion systems are suitable for boats of all sizes, as well as work boats, passenger ships, service vessels, fishing boats and defence vessels.
We work in partnership with naval architects, the largest international shipyards and classification organizations such as Bureau Veritas, RINA, LLOYD' S,....
THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES
FRANCE HELICES is the only French manufacturer combining every skill on a single production plant, and using everything digital technology offers:
- CAD designing 3D propellers
- Efficiency and thrust control by a CFD internal software and in partnership with hydrodynamic and aerodynamic experts companies likely to approve hull and propeller studies by numerical simulations
- Propeller calculation softwares developed by France Helices
- An articulated 3D measuring arm for retro-design and three dimensional control
- 3D modelling software exporting the propeller drawing into a toolpath
- Latest 3D in-house pattern printing precise models up to 3m diameter
- High precision manufacture with a 5-axis CNC (Computer Numeric Control) machinery tolerances to one hundredth of millimetre
- A propeller measurement software providing a quality certificate for class 2-1-S propellers according to ISO 484/2
- Contact : Mme EMMANUELLE BEZZI
- Phone : 04.93.47.69.38
- Adress : 12 ALLEE DES GABIANS - Z.I LA FRAYERE -06150 CANNES LA BOCCA
- Country: France