NAVEXPO, it is :
> The highlighting of the many innovations underway in the shipbuilding and maritime sector, through the exhibiting companies, the conferences and the Dynamic Expo "on-water, underwater and in the air"
With a focus on 4 key areas of innovations :
- Drones : Underwater, Surface, Air
- Decarbonized Motorization technologies : Hybrid, Electric, Hydrogen, Gas ...
- Wind Propulsion solutions : Kite traction, innovative Sails / Wings ...
- Hydrodynamic systems : Foils, Surface Effect, Air injection ...
> A Dynamic Expo, unique in France, of Drones, Boats and various Equipment with visits onboard, sea trials and demonstrations
> A business meeting located in the Great West of France, on the Atlantic Arc at the crossroads of major shipbuilding basins and anchored in Brittany, key maritime region
> An innovative professionnal event set up on a important shipbuilding and maritime site where are located nearby many key players
> A 3 days stopover for technical and business exchanges, organized in an exceptionnal and frendly setting in front of the sea
NAVEXPO trade fair presents under a huge marquee and on the harbour site some French and international exhibiting companies :
- Drones - Underwater, Surface, Air
- Shipbuilding Repair / Equipment
- Marine and underwater Survey
- Port & Offshore Infrastructures
- Maritime & Underwater Operations
NAVEXPO hosts the visit of French Maritime & River Professionals :
- Transport Passengers / Freight
- Offshore Wind / Petrol
- Hydrography / Deep Sea Exploration
- Maritime and Underwater Works
- Safety / Security
- Harbour Services
- Ports / Maritime Communities
DYNAMIC EXPO :
NAVEXPO is an innovative business meeting that presents also a Dynamic Expo "on-water, underwater and in the air" - unique in France - bringing together drones (underwater, surface, air), different boats (from RIB to offshore vessel) and all types of demonstrators ...
During the three day exhibition, visitors can board the vessels moored in the harbour and thus concretely discover boats and aboard equipments specificities.
Demonstrations of drones and of various equipment as well as sea trials in the harbour of Lorient or offshore are organised regularly by the exhibitors to show, in real situation, the technical qualities of the boats and displayed materials.
NAVEXPO organizes conferences (mainly in French) on shipbuilding and maritime innovations...
KEY FIGURES Edition 2022 :
-more than 130 French & international exhibiting and co-exhibiting stands
-around 3000 visits of professionals