Pôle Formation UIMM Bretagne
Activity :Training centers
Pôle Formation UIMM – Bretagne – is a vocational training center of UIMM, a commited network serving industrial companies.
We play a crucial role in training people throughout Britanny. Pôle formation UIMM consists of three divisions dedicated to different targets :
- CFAI Bretagne: apprenticeship and training division,
- AFPI Bretagne: company-wide employee training,
- DIAFOR Organisation: job seekers training.
Thanks to our equipement and our skilled-teachers, we can offer a wide range of industrial training courses, from basic to advance level, designed for students, working professionals and job seekers.
- Well known for 45 years
- 56 graduate education or accredited higher vocational education (apprenticeship) (CAP, Bac Pro, Additional mention, BTS, DUT, Licences, Titres Pro, engineer degree)
- Each year, 670,000 hours of training for employees and job seekers and 1,080,000 hours for apprentices
- More than 1,300 partnership businesses
- graduation rate : 92%
- 2,164 students (apprenticeship)
- 7,500 people trained every year
- Seven sites spread throughout Britanny : Brest – Lorient – Redon – Rennes – Quimper – Saint Brieuc – Vitré
- Web site : https://www.formation-industrie.bzh/